Arizona Senate candidate Mark Kelly (D.) has pledged not to accept donations from corporate PACs, but he has received tens of thousands of dollars from Democratic leadership PACs heavily funded by corporate PACs.
- Democrats Push California-Style Gun Control in Aftermath of California Shooting
- Deval Patrick Refuses to Disavow Super PAC Support
- Bloomberg Flip Flops on Stop-and-Frisk as He Mulls Presidential Bid
- Stefanik Owns Schiff and the Dems
- California Dems Flood Colorado With Cash Ahead of National Popular Vote Referendum
- Pro-Life Activist Will Appeal Planned Parenthood Undercover Video Verdict
- Cocaine-Carrying Texas Dem Turns Himself In
Republican leaders on the House Homeland Security Committee are opposing new proposals that would permit the federal government to shoot down rogue unmanned drones that fly near American airports.
Since Donald Trump won the 2016 election, America’s paper of record has become a house organ for his resistance. Pet issues like polyamory have received too much attention, while important issues like Hunter Biden's corruption have received scant follow up.