The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives voted to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour on Thursday, earning sharp criticism from House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), who says the bill jeopardizes the current economic success the country is enjoying.
- Mark Levin Rips Into Rand Paul Over Iran
- U.S. Navy ‘Destroyed’ Iranian Drone in Strait of Hormuz
- DCCC Hits GOP Candidate for Taking Tobacco Money, Takes Tobacco Money
- New York Landlords Sue to Overturn Rent Stabilization
- NY Times: Didn’t the Soviets Win the REAL Space Race? You Know, for Diversity?
- Goldman Sachs Exec Who Devised ‘Big Short’ Donates to Booker
- MSNBC’s Mitchell: None of Trump’s Targets Are Socialists
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump said on Thursday that a U.S. Navy ship had "destroyed" an Iranian drone in the Strait of Hormuz after the aircraft threatened the ship, in the latest incident in the Gulf.
Soviet cosmonauts weren't victories for people of color; they empowered those who kept them in bondage.
VideoOcasio-Cortez and Tlaib are both avowed members of the Democratic Socialists of America
'We are heading to such a dangerous place ... Maybe it's the Jews next'
[Verb] those [adjective] libs!
An open letter to President Trump urged the president to stay the course on dealing with the Chinese government, which the letter states is in opposition to the values and strategic interests of the United States.
VideoWashington Free Beacon editor in chief Matthew Continetti said on Thursday that the entrance of Tom Steyer into the Democratic primary means the billionaire activist will likely push to make other candidates adopt impeachment as a platform.