An internal divide in the Trump administration over American aid to Lebanon is reaching a breaking point as Lebanon forms a government controlled by the Iranian-backed terror group Hezbollah, according to sources familiar with the matter who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon.
- Buttigieg: No Room for Compromise With Pro-Life Democratic Voters
- Beacon Extra
- Combat Vet Senator Accused of ‘Betraying the Troops’
- ‘Economist’ EIC: No One Talked About Impeachment in Davos
- Klobuchar: I Don’t Think Sanders Should Be Leading the Ticket
- CNN Blames Bar Shooting on Lax Gun Laws. It Got The Facts Wrong
- Schiff Under Fire for Citing Alleged White House Threat to Punish Dissenting Senators