The Supreme Court on Monday agreed to decide whether the city of Philadelphia may lawfully exclude Catholic Social Services (CSS) from its foster care program because the agency does not place children with LGBT couples due to its religious beliefs.
- Beacon Extra
- Biden Denies Calling South Carolina His ‘Firewall,’ Despite Evidence to the Contrary
- EXCLUSIVE: Pompeo Reveals Trump Admin’s Wide-Ranging Plan to Combat Iran, Deal Death Blow to Nuclear Deal
- BERN IT DOWN: Sanders Torches the Establishment, Cruises to Victory in Nevada Caucus
- Supreme Court Lifts Last Bar To Trump Immigration Rule, Over Furious Sotomayor Dissent
- Betting the House on Red: Odds Favor Sanders in Nevada Amid Claims of Russian Backing
- Continetti Hits Warren on Super PAC Flip-Flop: ‘She Never Sticks With One Position’