Religious freedom advocates are appealing the U.S. military's decision to prohibit the sale of religiously themed dog tags, a move the military made after receiving complaints from a secularist group.
- CNN’s Baldwin: The Most Trusted Name in Pro-Pelosi Views
- Warren to Parents: You Fix the Public Schools
- U.S. Sanctions Iranian-Controlled Militias Killing Peaceful Protesters in Iraq
- Tlaib, Omar Reject Dem-Led Effort to Back Two-State Solution
- Joe Biden’s Most ‘Courageous’ Moments
- Sanders Aide Fired After Free Beacon Report
- Bloomberg Pooh-Poohs Concerns From Employees
(Reuters) - A Saudi national visiting the United States for military training was the suspect in a shooting attack at a U.S. Navy base in Florida in which four people were killed on Friday, three U.S. defense officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
A group of world leaders representing the meager dregs of the old European empires were caught on video Tuesday evening discussing their admiration for President Donald J. Trump's legendary stamina.