RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—The Trump administration is waging a multi-pronged effort to thwart Iran's expansion across the Middle East, including efforts at the United Nations to ensure global sanctions come back into effect in what would mark a final death blow for the landmark nuclear deal, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Washington Free Beacon in an exclusive and wide-ranging interview.
- How Tara McGowan Became the Elizabeth Holmes of Politics
- Sanders Takes Aim at Washington Post for Timing of Russia Story
- Left-Wing Young Turks Refuses to Recognize Employees’ Union
- HERE COMES THROUPLE: Hacker Tied to Katie Hill Arrested for Cyber Attack on Her Opponent
- Bloomberg Bashes Bernie on Guns
- Global Watchdog Places Iran on Terrorism Financing Blacklist
- What to Expect at Saturday’s Nevada Caucuses
PRINCE SULTAN AIR BASE, Saudi Arabia—The United States is aggressively monitoring Iranian missile threats across the Middle East in close coordination with its Saudi Arabian allies, according to U.S. military officials who briefed the U.S. secretary of state during a Thursday visit to the country's Prince Sultan Air Base.