Devoting hours of one's life to reading a book is an extraordinary commitment, especially in this modern age of digital distraction. The very least one can ask of a book is that it won't lower one's opinion of President Donald J. Trump, the most successful chief executive in American history. Unfortunately, Ned Ryun's Restoring Our Republic fails to clear even this exceedingly low bar.
- The Root Attacks ‘White’ National Review Writer… Who’s Actually Black
- Trump Admin Sanctions Top Iranian General for Slaughtering Anti-Regime Protesters
- Senator Biden Paid Men More Than Women, Now Blames Pay Gap on White Men
- Biden Denies That He Told Aides He’ll Only Serve One Term If Elected
- Elizabeth Warren Takes Credit for Sponsoring Bills She Voted Against
- PEN IS MIGHTY: Journalists to Award Themselves Bezos-Funded ‘Courage’ Award Named After Billionaire Heiress
- The Best Year for Movies in Forever
DUBAI (Reuters) - The Revolutionary Guards can take their fight beyond Iran's borders, the supreme leader said on Friday, responding to the U.S. killing of his country's most prominent commander and to anti-government unrest at home over the downing of an airliner.
The Washington Post rallied behind the Government Accountability Office (GAO) after it released a negative report about the Trump administration’s handling of Ukrainian aid on Thursday. But the outlet brushed off similar findings from the agency in 2014, calling them nothing more than a “political talking point” aimed at the Obama administration. After the non-partisan …
MOSCOW (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday proposed a nationwide vote on sweeping constitutional changes that would shift power from the presidency to parliament and the prime minister, a move that could allow him to extend his rule after leaving the Kremlin.