A majority of Democratic primary voters, as well as of black and Latino voters, say they would be less likely to vote for a 2020 contender who would stop funding charter schools.
- Congress Threatens Massive Scale Back in U.S.-U.K. Intel Sharing Over Huawei Threat
- Hunter Biden Avoids Mandatory Court Appearance by Agreeing to Temporary Child Support Agreement
- Veteran Rep. Stands Up for Religious Dog Tags After Pentagon Caved to Secularist Group
- Media’s Favorite Anti-Pharma Expert Was Paid Hundreds of Thousands By Lawyers Suing Drug Companies
- MSNBC Anchor: Everyone’s Drawing Huge Crowds in Iowa Except Biden
- Iraqi Security Forces Kill Protester, Rockets Hit U.S. Embassy
- MSNBC Anchor: Sanders Is No ‘Good Samaritan’
An internal divide in the Trump administration over American aid to Lebanon is reaching a breaking point as Lebanon forms a government controlled by the Iranian-backed terror group Hezbollah, according to sources familiar with the matter who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon.