An internal divide in the Trump administration over American aid to Lebanon is reaching a breaking point as Lebanon forms a government controlled by the Iranian-backed terror group Hezbollah, according to sources familiar with the matter who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon.
- Schiff Under Fire for Citing Alleged White House Threat to Punish Dissenting Senators
- Automatic Voter Registration Led to Illegal Ballots, Illinois Admits
- Missouri House to Investigate Dem State Auditor Over Alleged Political Bias in Hawley Audit
- Warren Team Lowers Expectations Ahead of Iowa Caucus
- Iran Claims Trump Admin Knocked Regime Mouthpiece Off the Internet
- Tom Steyer Admits He Heard Warren and Sanders Bicker. Watch Him Lie About It
- Trump Becomes First U.S. President to Attend March for Life