Marijuana legalization features prominently in 2020 Democrats' criminal justice reform plans, but many repeat the common misbelief that the drug plays a major role in mass incarceration.
- Review: ‘In Defense of Elitism’ by Joel Stein
- Justice Democrats-Endorsed Candidate Wants to Disarm Police
- Van Jones: Clinton Smeared Gabbard ‘With No Facts’
- Continetti: Mattis’s Resignation Gave the ‘Green Light’ to Turkey
- Prominent A-Hole Wants to Impeach Trump
- Sasse Slams San Francisco’s Travel Ban for Pro-Life States
- Buttigieg Drops Rahm Emanuel’s Police Lawyer From Fundraiser Amid Activist Outrage
Progressive criminal justice plans turn on claims debunked by data
Rev. Jesse Jackson had urged candidate to 'adjust his schedule'
Warren claimed networks would ban false Trump ads, when they are legally barred from doing so.
Washington Free Beacon founding editor Matthew Continetti on Friday said that former secretary of defense James Mattis’s resignation gave Turkey the “green light” for its offensive against the Kurds in Syria. Continetti told MSNBC’s Meet the Press Daily that the firing demonstrated that the White House does not view America’s presence in the Middle East as an …
China has blocked American personnel in Beijing from meeting with key assets
Kelly still has significant investments in World View Enterprises, which he co-founded
Chevy car models, Robert Bork, Trump's Twitter account, Denmark...