A watchdog group has requested records from the Illinois State Board of Elections after 574 noncitizens were added to its rolls, allowing some of them to vote illegally in the 2018 midterm elections.
- Tom Steyer Admits He Heard Warren and Sanders Bicker. Watch Him Lie About It
- Trump Becomes First U.S. President to Attend March for Life
- Schumer Characterizes Trump’s Behavior as ‘Evil Scheme’
- Biden Campaign Urged Iowa Staffers to Risk Their Lives for Uncle Joe
- Review: ‘Bad Boys for Life’
- Continetti: Impeachment Is About Solidifying the Left
- Twitter Attaches Warning to Trump Campaign’s Pro-Life Video