Former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg wilted under a barrage of withering criticism from his much taller Democratic rivals during his first appearance on the primary debate stage.
- Bloomberg Claims to Be ‘Fan’ of Health Care Law He Once Derided As ‘a Disgrace’
- Bernie Says Russians May Be to Blame for Culinary Union Attacks
- ‘What a Stupid Question’: Dem Senator Dismisses Question on Late-Term Abortion
- Virginia Set to Give Parole Eligibility to Juvenile Lifers Like Beltway Sniper
- Health Records, Heart Attacks Take Center Stage Ahead of Nevada Debate
- ANALYSIS: Democrats Deserve a Younger, Healthier Frontrunner in 2020
- AOC Blames ‘Internet Culture’ for Bernie Bros’ Harassment
The United States will not stand by without taking action in response to Iran's ongoing support for attacks on American outposts in Iraq, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Wednesday.