CHARLESTON, S.C. — Former vice president Joe Biden may be on the verge of securing the first Democratic primary win of his political career here in South Carolina, where voters will head to the polls on Saturday.
- Biden Admits He Was Never Arrested in South Africa
- Two Amy McGraths: Kentucky Dem Cuts Medicare for All Criticism From National Ads
- The Bernie Doctrine: Praise the Commies, Trash the Jews
- House Dems Defeat Born Alive Amendment
- House Democrat Threatens to Fight Donald Trump Jr.
- Iowa Dem Theresa Greenfield Violates Own ‘Campaign Coordination’ Pledge, Experts Say
- Beacon Extra
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—The Trump administration is waging a multi-pronged effort to thwart Iran's expansion across the Middle East, including efforts at the United Nations to ensure global sanctions come back into effect in what would mark a final death blow for the landmark nuclear deal, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Washington Free Beacon in an exclusive and wide-ranging interview.