Five months after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) promised to release his medical records, his national press secretary said calls for their release amount to a "smear campaign" comparable to birtherism.
- 2020 Dems Poised to Vote Down Care for Abortion Survivors
- ‘Morning Joe’ Slams Sanders Campaign for ‘Making Up a Heart Attack’ to Smear Bloomberg
- In Africa, Pompeo Touts Billions of Dollars in Trade to Help ‘Westernize’ Continent
- Sanders Contradicts Culinary Union Rep on Harassment From His Supporters
- Beacon Extra
- Pompeo: U.S. Won’t Stand By as Iran Continues Attacks on American Outposts in Iraq
- MSNBC Analyst: Sanders Hasn’t Dealt With His Supporters’ Sexism and Racism