The Trump administration is working on multiple fronts to investigate and combat a rising tide of anti-Semitism in America that top officials warned is spreading across the country via a network of far left, anti-Israel activists, who seek to mainstream hatred against Jews at the nation's college campuses and elsewhere.
- Biden Refuses to Apologize to Protesters for Deportations
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Gives Max Donation to Tulsi Gabbard
- Rep. Cheney Slams Socialist Democrats’ Policies
- House Defense Bill Would Embolden Iran
- Sanders: I Would ‘Probably Not’ Move U.S. Embassy Back to Tel Aviv
- Sanders: Medicare for All Will Cost $40 Trillion Over 10 Years
- Left-Wing ‘Alternative’ to Birthright Has Participants Questioning Belief in Jewish State
As the Democratic primary heats up, woke capitalists demand to be heard
Biden swiped Obama, Clinton over private charters after being late for 2007 primary forum
VideoThen says he would apologize if 'you were engaged in a misdemeanor and/or your family was separated'
Dorsey has also donated to Andrew Yang
An amendment in the House's version of the annual defense bill that would prevent President Trump from striking Iran without congressional approval would actually facilitate Iranian belligerence—and, if anything, make war more likely.
The liberal tabloid made a series of baffling errors in an article on the Apollo 11 mission
The 'delay' was blasted by a number of high-profile Democratic politicians, including Speaker Pelosi
VideoShe received backlash for flip-flopping on whether she would have supported Kavanugh's confirmation
King to Michelle Obama: 'Do you have any idea how much you are missed?'
China's crackdown on ethnic Uighurs in the western part of the country includes a vast network of at least 124 concentration camps along with scores of labor camps and prisons, according to a dissident Uighur group.
VideoSen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) aggressively questioned Secretary of Defense nominee Mark Esper Tuesday over the ethical implications of his prior lobbying for Raytheon, the defense giant with ties to Warren.