What happened: A mob of pro-Hamas hooligans attacked peacefully protesting Jews on Wednesday outside the Museum of Tolerance-Beit HaShoah in Los Angeles.
• The venue, dedicated to victims of the Holocaust, was hosting a screening of "Bearing Witness," a short film comprising "extremely graphic and violent" footage of the murderous rampage Hamas terrorists perpetrated against Israeli civilians on October 7.
• Israeli actress Gal Gadot reportedly helped organize the screening but did not attend.
Why it matters: The attack took place amid a dramatic surge in anti-Semitic violence across the country and throughout the world following the Hamas attack on Israel, which took the lives of more than 1,400 Israelis, mostly civilians.
• An elderly Jewish man died this week after being "struck in the head by a megaphone wielded by a pro-Palestinian protestor" in Ventura County outside Los Angeles. Police are investigating his death as a homicide.
• Two weeks earlier, Los Angeles police arrested a man who allegedly broke into a Jewish family's home and threatened to kill them. The suspect, Daniel Garcia, was filmed yelling "Free Palestine" as police took him into custody.
Crucial context: The pro-terrorist goons were enraged by a film that provides irrefutable evidence of Hamas atrocities that many of the group's supporters have dismissed as Israeli propaganda.
• Journalist Jotam Confino, who viewed the footage last month, recalled the "indescribable" scenes of children running for their lives as Hamas terrorists chase after them with a hand grenade, terrorists executing civilians in their cars while yelling "Allahu Akbar," and another terrorist screaming "Allahu Akbar" as he "frantically tries to behead a dead man with a shovel."
• "If anyone has any doubt about what happened, I truly don’t know what to say anymore," Confino wrote.
Bottom line: This is the future liberals want.