Dr. Anthony Fauci let a camera crew follow him around for almost two years beginning in January 2021, because of course he did. Fauci's sense of self-importance is nearly equal to that of Barack Obama, the former president who still hasn't finished his post-White House memoir after breaking it up into multiple volumes. (The only other president to do that was Dwight Eisenhower.) The so-called expert's egomania is only surpassed by his ability to make brain-damaged #Resistance liberals feel good about themselves.
The result of all this Fauci footage is a two-hour documentary on PBS that is part of the taxpayer-funded network's American Masters series. We watched it so you don't have to, because you have an actual life and better ways to spend your time. To give you an idea of what was in the documentary, we have highlighted 17 of the most shocking, hilarious, and downright disturbing scenes.
1) Fauci cries and applauds alone in his living room while watching Joe Biden's inauguration
2) Fauci has a disturbing amount of Fauci memorabilia in his home and office
3) Fauci kisses his wife while both of them are wearing masks in their own home
4) Fauci really wants to accept an invite to open Chicago on Broadway and his advisers have to talk him out of it
5) Fauci throws a hissy fit about his Zoom background
6) Fauci forgets his 'f—ing mask'
7) Fauci watches the most cringe-inducing Fauci tribute rap on TikTok and absolutely loves it
8) Fauci sprints to the bathroom
9) Fauci geeks out with Stephen Colbert
10) Fauci tries to promote the COVID-19 vaccine in Anacostia, a predominately black neighborhood in Washington, D.C., and gets turned away
11) This really intense sign-language interpreter
12) Fauci admits having a chip in his brain
13) Fauci addresses the World Health Organization and it's straight out of a dystopian nightmare
14) Fauci brags about his authoritarian influence over the Biden administration
15) Fauci's past comments about masks come back to haunt him
16) Fauci acts like a smug asshole
17) Fauci claims he is totally nonpartisan and doesn't care about politics
18) Fauci needs to trim his nose hair
Published under: Anthony Fauci , Biden Administration , COVID-19 , Democratic Party , Donald Trump , Masks , Pandemic , PBS , Vaccines