What happened: Taylor Lorenz, the 38-year-old journalist best known for helping Red China indoctrinate America's youth, attempted to literally murder Dylan Mulvaney, the controversial trans activist best known for tanking Bud Light sales after promoting the beer on social media.
• Despite (still) posting hysterically about the dangers of not wearing a mask in public due to COVID-19, Lorenz partied (maskless and indoors) at a luncheon honoring Mulvaney. It was hosted by Kathy Griffin, the actress best known for hoisting a bloody effigy of former president Donald Trump's severed head.
• Lorenz posted photos of herself posing with Mulvaney, whom she described as "one of the most beautiful and brave women on the planet." The former Bud Light spokesperson wore a shiny pink dress with a heart-shaped cleavage hole.
What they're saying: Lorenz thanked Griffin for "taking so many COVID precautions so we could all hang safely."
• Fact check: THERE IS NOTHING SAFE ABOUT REFUSING TO WEAR A MASK INDOORS AND FAILING TO ABIDE BY SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC!
• Days earlier, Lorenz berated a social media user for spreading "death and disease" by not wearing a mask. She has also promoted deranged articles suggesting outdoor dining is still unsafe in 2023.
• In June, the journalist described holding her breath to survive a harrowing encounter at an airport security checkpoint. Lorenz complained that TSA agents were "forcing all passengers to remove their masks before they even step up to the security desk," which was "so dangerous" and "so insane."
Why it matters: If Taylor Lorenz is going to denounce others for spreading death and disease, she should stop posting photographic evidence of her own efforts to spread death and disease. Her reckless actions are bound to get someone killed.
Bottom line: We are literally shaking right now.