The conservative 45Committee is out with a new video, "Year One," celebrating President Donald Trump's accomplishments so far during his first year in office.
"President Trump and Vice President Pence have had an incredible year of accomplishments—from day one to today," said 45Committee president Brian Baker. "Year One showcases their record of historic tax cuts and much, much more."
Recent Stories in Politics
Here are all the accomplishments the group lists for 2017:
- Repealing Obamacare's individual mandate
- Saving $8.1 billion by cutting regulation
- Passing the "largest tax cuts in American history"
- 70 record Dow Jones closing highs
- Opening up the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, and Alaska's ANWR to drilling
- Creating 1.7 million new jobs
- Neil Gorsuch getting confirmed to the Supreme Court, along with 12 federal circuit court judges getting confirmed
- Trump's "travel ban" getting upheld by the Supreme Court
- A 45-year low in illegal border crossings
- ISIS losing 98 percent of its territory
- Definding $285 million from the United Nations
- Declaring Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel
Trump has just under a month to go until he has officially been president for a full year.