Congresswoman Maxine Waters (D., Ca.) says the darndest things.
Since President Trump won the election, Rep. Waters has not hesitated to be an outspoken critic of his administration. She refused to go to his inauguration, stated publicly that she doesn't want to work with him, called him a dictator, and even called for his impeachment less than a month into his presidency.
Recent Stories in Politics
Here are some of the unusual things Waters has said since the election:
1. She didn't know the name of Trump's chief of staff.
"Let me just say this, Mike Preibus…"
2. When she told reporters that Russia invaded Korea.
"The fact that he is wrapping his arms around Putin while Putin is continuing to advance into Korea."
3. When she called Trump and his aides a bunch of ‘scumbags.'
"This is a bunch of scumbags. That's what they are."
4. Waters revealed her greatest desire.
"And my greatest desire is to lead him right into impeachment."
5. She referred to Trump as a dictator.
"People are not gonna take this new president who thinks he's a dictator."
6. Her hope that Trump's presidency is cut short.
"Well, I hope he's not there for four years."
7. How she gives President Trump no respect.
"I won't rejoice in him being the president, I don't honor him, and so I did not go to that inauguration. Never intended to go to it."
8. When she came up with a new nickname for Trump and his aides.
"He can't continue to try to defend this president, who is entangled with this Kremlin clan of his, while they are all seeking really to get rid of these sanctions that are placed on Russia because all of them are connected to the oil and gas industry."