Media outlets scrambled to prove false the accusation that Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) married her brother after President Donald Trump mentioned it, but none have been able to definitively reach an answer, largely due to Omar's unwillingness to provide information.
- Biden Takes Cash From Hollywood Exec With History of Abuse
- Media: The SDNY Will Take Down Trump
- Republicans Launch Website Attacking McCready’s (D) Business Dealings
- Louisiana Businesses Owed $785 Million in Unpaid State Taxes Last Year
- Booker Reverses, Won’t Meet With Farrakhan
- Colo. Legislators Welcome Bureau of Land Management Headquarters
- Two Decades of China Persecuting Falun Gong
Video'I'm running for our children and grandchildren, so they can live and love'
Video'I will do what’s right for our community and country, even if it means being unpopular with my party'
Chris Albrecht resigned from HBO in 2007 after multiple domestic assaults
VideoThe senator was open to talking to him last month
Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said on Friday they had captured a British-flagged oil tanker in the Gulf after Britain seized an Iranian vessel this month, ratcheting up tension along a vital international oil shipping route.
Biden has tried to reassure voters they can trust his judgment on issues of war
'This is where it ends for this president'
Allison Girvin is the new CEO of Shareblue, the 'Breitbart of the left'
Soviet cosmonauts weren't victories for people of color; they empowered those who kept them in bondage.
The State Department's second Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom held this past week coincided with the 20th anniversary of the beginning of the Chinese government's persecution of Falun Gong practitioners, and a report from the Falun Dafa Information Center outlines the depredations believers have suffered.