The Department of Justice indicted former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell (R.) and his wife Tuesday on 14 charges of public corruption, including accepting illegal gifts and vacations from a wealthy area businessman in return for political favors.
Included in the indictment was a list of items authorities are seeking to seize from the McDonnell family. Here are the 10 best things the McDonnell family will forfeit to the federal government if they are convicted:
Recent Stories in Issues
1. One silver Rolex watch engraved with "71st Governor of Virginia"
2. Two sets of golf clubs, one Notre Dame golf bag, and one University of Virginia golf bag. Wahoowa!
3. Two gold Oscar de la Renta dresses
4. 30 boxes of Anatabloc, an anti-inflammatory for joints
5. One button-down Ralph Lauren shirt
6. Two iPhones (unclear if 4s or 5s model)
7. One watercolor painting by Heather Mackenzie (and frame)
8. One black Louis Vuitton rain coat
9. Two pairs of Foot Joy golf shoes
10. The sum of not less than $140, 805.46