For Hillary, life hasn't always been about wiping secret email servers and leveraging political influence to maximize speaking fees at Goldman Sachs conferences. Her campaign, for example, is celebrating Throwback Thursday this week with "some of Hillary's best #TBT moments." So we decided to do the same.
1) Remembering the happier times with friends who've since fallen on hard times.
Clinton support and former New York state assembly speaker Sheldon Silver was recently convicted on public corruption charges.
2) Even a future secretary of state had to live through '90s fashion.
3) Green was her favorite color long before she started printin' stacks on the speaking circuit.
4) More memories of friends who chanced upon a jail cell.
Former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin is serving a 10-year prison sentence for accepting bribes.
5) Those days before you realized your good friend was a total creep.
Former New York governor Eliot Spitzer is a total creep.
6) She was getting photobombed before it was cool.
8) D-Generation X was really popular in those days.
9) She has been known to rock a hat.
8) Hangin' with celebs on the reg.
9) Hillary dominated her family on the putt-putt course.
10) That feeling when you vote for something that polls well (at the time), like the Iraq War.
11) It's always fun to make a new friend!
12) But you can't please everyone.