I really wanted to like Peter Pomerantsev's new book, This Is Not Propaganda. His columns in the LRB, the Guardian, and the American Interest (where I was once a staff writer) are almost always incisive and absorbing. And his first book, Nothing Is True and Everything is Possible, established him as a clearheaded capturer of the mind-fogging milieu of Putin Era Russia.
- Dems Cook 10,500 Steaks While Lecturing Americans About Eating Less Meat
- Booker’s Campaign Faces Fundraising Woes
- Tlaib Defends Anti-Israel Activist Who Was Voted Off Women’s March Board
- Rambo Author Sticks Up for ICE Agents
- Pelosi: Congress Needs To Pass Laws Allowing Indictment of Sitting President
- Biden Clashes With Moderator At LGBTQ Forum
- Dem Rep Invited #AbolishICE Radical to Immigration Town Hall
VideoNBC, MSNBC aired the ad nine times in two days
The book argued Obama-era directives led colleges to tar innocent men as rapists
VideoMedia impressed with Warren's ability to pose for pictures
MSNBC host has historical issues with facts, names, spelling
China’s military is rapidly developing unmanned aircraft and recently disclosed one of its newest systems: a supersonic reconnaissance drone designed to defeat air and missile defenses.
'I bought a gun made from recycled plastic'
The Canadian prime minister's racism scandal, explained
4th-greatest living former POTUS endorses presidential 'age limit'
Nice try, grandma(rxist)