A Virginia mega-donor who spent millions of dollars helping Democrats win control of the legislature pressured lawmakers to support his preferred candidates for leadership roles, according to a top state Democrat.
- U.S. Deploys Additional Troops to Middle East to Counter Iran
- Ken Starr: Witnesses Haven’t Accused Trump of Breaking the Law
- Gun Control Group Owns the NRA By Cleaning Its Front Yard
- Trump Endorses Controversial, Unprecedented Policy on Settlements Held by Previous Administrations
- Dem Rep: ‘Impeach The Bastard Right Now’
- Beacon Extra
- Warren Relies on Rationing in Medicare for All Plan
Republican senator Ron Johnson (Wis.) said Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky made no mention during their September meeting in Kiev of feeling pressure from the White House to take action in return for military aid, contradicting his Democratic colleague Chris Murphy's characterization of the meeting.
Since Donald Trump won the 2016 election, America’s paper of record has become a house organ for his resistance. Pet issues like polyamory have received too much attention, while important issues like Hunter Biden's corruption have received scant follow up.