The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives voted to raise the federal minimum wage to $15 per hour on Thursday, earning sharp criticism from House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), who says the bill jeopardizes the current economic success the country is enjoying.
- Taylor Swift Archnemesis to Host Fundraiser for Kamala Harris
- Captain Truth Strikes Again
- Biden Earned Hollywood Support By Helping Studios Get Movies Into China
- Fight in Fla. Over Who Gets Tax Cut Savings After Hurricane Irma
- 10 Most Popular Governors All Republicans
- De Blasio Rakes in Cash From Donors With City Interests
- Cotton Warns of Smartphone Privacy Concerns Amid ‘FaceApp’ News
Emailed colleagues in 2007 saying they would make 'serious money' off housing market collapse
Entertainment exec who Swift called a 'bully' to host fireside chat with Harris
NYC residents gave more money to Mayor Pete
Buttigieg has taken heat for handling of police shooting in South Bend
Sen. Tom Cotton (R., Ark.) warned smartphone users to protect their privacy after news broke that the viral app "FaceApp" has access to all of their personal photos and is owned by a Russia-based company.
Soviet cosmonauts weren't victories for people of color; they empowered those who kept them in bondage.
VideoOcasio-Cortez and Tlaib are both avowed members of the Democratic Socialists of America
'We are heading to such a dangerous place ... Maybe it's the Jews next'
[Verb] those [adjective] libs!
An open letter to President Trump urged the president to stay the course on dealing with the Chinese government, which the letter states is in opposition to the values and strategic interests of the United States.