Virginia's "Second Amendment sanctuary" movement continued to see overflow crowds throughout the state on Thursday despite Governor Ralph Northam (D.) backtracking on confiscation and threatening "consequences" for sanctuary municipalities.
- Georgia Democrat Called Out for Sharing Doctored HuffPost Headline
- Watch: IG Exposes Democrats’ Lies about FBI’s Conduct
- Review: ‘Jojo Rabbit’
- Turkey, Russia ‘Very Close’ to Second Missile Defense Deal
- Beacon Extra
- Present at the Demolition
- Dem Senate Candidates Rejecting Corporate PACs Received $1.6M from Entities Backed by Corporate Cash
The Trump administration seeks to determine the identity of a currently undisclosed international purchaser of Iranian nuclear materials, and could issue new sanctions to prevent Tehran from exporting substances that could be used to power a nuclear weapon, administration officials tell the Washington Free Beacon.
A super PAC supporting former vice president Joe Biden has unveiled its first television ad of the 2020 cycle. The ad, titled "Courage," attempts to highlight the Democratic frontrunner's record of resilience in the face of adversity.