Reports indicate that Donald Trump has made another magnificent decision and will nominate Andy Puzder to be his labor secretary.
I do not know anything about Puzder's thoughts on labor—I assume he thinks a $15 minimum wage is stupid, which is good enough for me. But I have closely analyzed his marketing strategy at Carl's Jr. and let me tell you, the man knows a thing or two about business.
"I like beautiful women eating burgers in bikinis," he has said. "I think it's very American."
We do too, Mr. Puzder. Here are the top ten reasons why this is a good choice by the president elect, ranked:
10. Jim Beam Bourbon Burger ad, with Heidi Klum as Mrs. Robinson
9. Thickburger El Diablo ad, with Sara Sampaio
8. Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich ad, with Nina Agdal
7. The Most American Thickburger ad, with Samantha Hoopes
6. Texas BBQ Thick Burger ad, with Hannah Ferguson
Honorable Mention: Great Buns Yoga Pants ad
5. The Western Bacon Six Dollar Burger ad, with Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef
4. The Bacon 3-Way ad (Director's Cut)
3. The Tex Mex Bacon Thickburger ad
(Note: You can find a more detailed GIF analysis of the above ad here)