What's happening: The professional grifters at the Lincoln Project are selling overpriced Trump-themed "Indictmints" to depressed liberal wine moms with social media accounts.
• Tara Setmayer, the Lincoln Project senior adviser who previously worked for a notorious Putin apologist, promoted the absurdly expensive products on social media.
• Indictmints boast fun catch phrases such as "Seditiously Delicious," "Arrestingly Refreshing," and "Freshen Your Breath With Justice." How humorous!
What they're saying: "Today is a great day to try my new 'Georgia Griftmints' 😎," Setmayer wrote on Tuesday.
• "Whaaat???? Lemme order some of these!!!" wrote @PoliticalDIVA25 on the social networking website formerly known as Twitter.
• "Brilliant!" observed @sports4mom2.
• "😂🤣😂🤣😂," wrote @MB7735124373790.
• "Make them for the Lincoln Project site. I bet they would sell out in a hot minute," @plzgetvaxed suggested.
By the numbers: Indictmints come in six flavors—"Icy Insurrectmint," "Stolen Documints," "Georgia Griftmints," "Stormy Hushmints," "Settlemints," and "Stormy Peppermint."
• Most flavors cost $5.99 per tin, while some are on "sale" for $5.29. The tins appear to be slightly smaller than a tin of Altoids, according to a Washington Free Beacon analysis.
• Indictmints customers can get free shipping on orders of $75 or more. What a bargain!
Crucial context: A tin of Altoids costs $2.89 at Target.
Bottom line: Grifters are going to grift.