Reporter for the Washington Free Beacon Ellison Barber said the Obama administration's healthcare enrollment P.R. campaign has been a total failure Thursday in Fox News.
Barber cited one alleged ray of good news for Obamacare: the recent enrollment "surge" in California. However, despite reportedly averaging 15,00o people a day signing up for the exchange last week, California is still well short of replacing the one million cancelled individual policies. If those newly uninsured people do not sign up by December 23, Barber said, many of those consumers will be uninsured come January 1.
Host Eric Bolling then asked Barber to grade the administration on their collective Obamacare P.R. efforts. Barber replied all of the initiatives, from talking about healthcare over Thanksgiving dinner to recruiting celebrities to promote the exchanges, have been total failures.