Adderall Easter Egg Hunt Gone Wrong

BY:

According to WALA:

Jarret Helm, 23, bonded out of Daphne City Jail Tuesday, March 26, on a crime he said he never meant to commit.

He was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after a child accidentally ingested his prescription medication.

According to officials, the pills were found inside a plastic Easter egg that was collected by a 6-year-old child during an Easter egg hunt at Christ the King Church in Daphne.

Helm said he had Adderall, which is commonly used to treat ADHD, and an anti-seizure medication.

He said he put the pills in a plastic egg because he could not find the pill box he uses to carry around his various medications at home.

THE MORNING BEACON DAILY NEWSLETTER
MAKES IT EASIER TO STAY INFORMED
Get the news that matters most to you, delivered straight to your inbox daily.

Register today!