Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the current frontrunner to win their respective party's nomination for president. Here are 10 statements made by either Clinton or Trump. Can you tell them apart?
- "Barack Obama proved that determination combined with opportunity and intelligence can make things happen—and in an exceptional way."
- "[A]mending the Civil Rights Act would grant the same protection to gay people that we give to other Americans–it’s only fair."
- "It’s part of culture. It’s part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it’s an important part of who they are, not because they are bitter."
- "[Mitt Romney] had a crazy policy of self-deportation, which was maniacal. It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote."
- "Now that we’ve said these people are no longer deadbeats—they’re actually out there being productive—how do we keep them there?"
- "I was one who supported giving President Bush the authority, if necessary, to use force against Saddam Hussein."
- "I’ve known John [McCain], really, for a long time. He’s a good man. He’s a quality man."
- "The economy crashed so horribly under George Bush because of mistakes they made having to do with banking and lots of other things. I don’t think the Democrats would have done that."
- "Look at the war in Iraq and the mess that we're in. I would never have handled it that way."
- "I believe marriage is not just a bond but a sacred bond between a man and a woman."
Scroll down for answers…
(Hillary said 3, 5, 6, and 10)