The Democratic presidential primary's top tier candidates have shown a new willingness to lob direct attacks at each other in the lead up to Tuesday night's debate.
- FLASHBACK: Hunter Biden’s One Qualification for Amtrak Board Was Taking Trains
- Warren Knocks Dem 2020 Field for ‘Hobnobbing With the Rich’
- MSNBC Praises Warren’s ‘Authentic’ Answer to Campaign Donor’s Question
- Buttigieg Attacks Warren, Sanders in Campaign Ad
- Demand Justice, Opponent of SCOTUS Shortlists, Releases SCOTUS Shortlist
- Report: Failed Candidate Tired of Failing
- Hunter Biden: I Had ‘As Much Knowledge As Anyone Else’ on Board of Ukraine Gas Company
An Iranian-American businessman tied to a network of pro-Tehran advocates coordinated with a Middle Eastern monarch to target prominent Americans in an international hacking-and-disinformation campaign, according to court documents filed in the United Kingdom in September.
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James on Monday said Houston Rockets general manager Daryl Morey's tweet supporting pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong was "misinformed or not really educated on the situation."