California Democrats have been cutting six-figure checks to promote the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact in Colorado ahead of a referendum vote in the state next November.
- Stefanik Owns Schiff and the Dems
- Pro-Life Activist Will Appeal Planned Parenthood Undercover Video Verdict
- Cocaine-Carrying Texas Dem Turns Himself In
- Impeachment Hearings Are Boring. No One Cares. Get Over It.
- Serial Groper Al Franken Mingles With Wealthy Democratic Donors
- Buttigieg Blasts Warren’s ‘Transparently Political’ Health Care Plan
- WaPo: Warren Hides Wealth Tax Costs in New Ad
Republican leaders on the House Homeland Security Committee are opposing new proposals that would permit the federal government to shoot down rogue unmanned drones that fly near American airports.
Since Donald Trump won the 2016 election, America’s paper of record has become a house organ for his resistance. Pet issues like polyamory have received too much attention, while important issues like Hunter Biden's corruption have received scant follow up.