A government watchdog group is seeking a probe into the financial disclosures of a Texas Democratic candidate after he reported just thousands in total income and his campaign issued a statement that is contradictory to what the disclosure forms show.
- Dems and Jewish Groups pick wrong side on Omar-Tlaib
- Review: Roger L. Simon’s ‘The GOAT’
- Cedric Richmond (D) Compares Banning Assault Weapons to Banning Plastic Straws
- MSNBC Host, Analysts Speculate About Removing Trump From Office
- Tlaib to Attend Event With Pro-BDS Group Instead of Visiting Israel
- NY Times Dings Trump on Hong Kong Response, Excuses Obama
- Dem State Rep Trying to Obtain Cocaine Impersonates, Threatens Cops
Klobuchar, Harris, Abrams among recipients of Comey cash
Boat Shoes Buttigieg tied with Andrew Yang in latest Fox News poll
NYT: Obama asked Biden advisers to not let him embarrass himself
Warren has apologized repeatedly for identifying herself as American Indian
Reported criticism of Obama's similar stance toward Iran as conservative 'pressure'
VideoLiberals have expressed their hopes for a recession in order to hurt Trump
You're all gullible or lying, and I've stopped caring which
VideoCuomo threatened to throw troll who called him 'Fredo' down a flight of stairs
The lead actress in Disney's upcoming live-action remake of Mulan expressed support for police officers repressing pro-democracy protesters in Hong Kong, prompting calls to boycott the film.
Wizards fans should temper their expectations for upcoming season
Still ready after all these years?
New regulatory guidelines seek to end coddling of "threatened" species
Network leases NYC office space from billionaire Trump donor
VideoPresidential hopeful and South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg (D.) said that supporting President Donald Trump means "at best" excusing racism during an appearance on CNN Sunday morning.