A bipartisan group of lawmakers is warning the Georgian government that an ongoing campaign of repression by the country's ruling political party is endangering the Eastern European ally's pro-U.S. opposition and threatening to sweep the country back into authoritarianism.
- Sanders Group Hit With Complaint Over Alleged Campaign Finance Violations
- Klobuchar Pledges to Fire Betsy DeVos in First 100 Days
- Trump Admin Revives Influential Criminal Justice Commission
- Fifteen Years Ago Today, Hillary Clinton Learned the Meaning of True Love
- Gabbard Sues Clinton for Calling Her a ‘Russian Asset’
- Biden: ‘Amazing’ That Sanders Would Criticize My Old Statement
- Virginia Dem: Gun-Rights Rally Was ‘Terrorism’
Following Iran's announcement that it would pay three million dollars for the assassination of President Donald Trump, U.S. officials and terrorism experts are warning that Tehran has significantly expanded its terror capabilities in America, potentially providing it with the resources to conduct a domestic attack.