Hunter Biden is asking a judge to delay his child support deposition scheduled for next week in Arkansas until April 1—a date when the key early primaries for his father Joe Biden's presidential campaign will be finished—according to a court motion filed by his attorney on Tuesday.
- ‘You Can’t Defend the Indefensible’: Senators Clash in Contentious Infanticide Debate
- Poll Shows Near-Unanimous Support for Anti-Crime Bills Spiked by Maryland Democrats
- Media End Castro Love Affair to Hit Bernie
- U.S. Will Not Endorse Outcome of Contested Afghan Elections
- Brooklyn College Athletes Draw Ire For Kneeling During Israel’s National Anthem
- Trump Calls on RBG, Sotomayor to Sit Out Future Cases
- Bloomberg Adviser Hits Sanders for ‘Loony’ Writings on Rape, Link Between Cancer and Orgasms
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia—The Trump administration is waging a multi-pronged effort to thwart Iran's expansion across the Middle East, including efforts at the United Nations to ensure global sanctions come back into effect in what would mark a final death blow for the landmark nuclear deal, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told the Washington Free Beacon in an exclusive and wide-ranging interview.